Saturday, January 5, 2013

Kellen Turns 2

 
Today our sweet baby boy turns 2!
I cannot believe how the time has flown.
He grows so much every day, it amazes me as a mom to watch this right before my eyes.
Here are some of the new things...
He weighs 27 pounds and is a whoppin' 35 inches tall!
He sleeps in a big boy bed...most of the time. 
We sometimes find him off his bed on the floor or sleeping in Brayden's bed in the morning.
He loves to play with cars, books and blocks.
He loves the movies Finding Nemo, Cars (or "Mac" as he calls it), Bugs Life and Shark Tales.
He is in the beginning stages of potty training.
He loves to brush his teeth (or suck all the water out from the bristles), whatever you wanna call it. 
He loves everyone in his family so much!!
The newer things he's saying and/or recognizing and pointing out are:
WOW
Yes(h) please
No thank you
Why
Airplane
fish
Big boat
moon
what are you doing
whats that
I did it!
Ooh Noo
Mommy/Daddy watch
Where's Brayden
and many more...
obviously these words are new words he's incorporating into his little sentences.
 He is doing well at trying to put them together.
He does pretty good with counting a little and starting his alphabet.
Oh, and of course my favorite...
"I love" (his I love you)
and when you say it to him he replies...in a tiny whisper... "too".
His kisses light up my day and his hugs are so sincere it melts your heart.
I have enjoyed this past year so much, watching him grow and learn and love.
I love you Kellen Dean,
 
Happy 2nd Birthday big boy!!
 
 


No comments: