Monday, May 23, 2011

4 Months


Kellen has continued to amaze us.
He weighed in at about 15lbs & 25" long!
His laugh is becoming my favorite as he laughs more and more everyday.
Something I promise I will never get tired of. 
 He is ticklish everywhere!  His feet, legs, belly and my favorite, right under his chin.
He always has a smile on his face first thing in the morning.
Again, something I will never get tired of.
He still LOVES bath time!  He kicks & splashes but I know deep
down his favorite part of bath time is the song I sing...
"Scrub Scrub Scrub, Scrub Scrub Scrub,
& a couple of la-ti-da's,
it's time to wash the day away in the merry 'ol land of Oz"
{something our dad sang to us during bath time/hair washing}
He also rolls over from time to time from stomach to back! 


And the biggest news of all....
RICE CEREAL!!!
We couldn't believe it when Dr Hautala said we can start so here are some pics of that wonderful first experience!!







We love you so much "Lil Bear"
Mommy & Daddy are so proud of you.
XOXO

1 comment:

Dziadzia said...

Soon to be 5 months! It goes by to fast. Glad to hear he is a laughing guy, I will have to share my jokes with him. He sure is a happy go lucky guy! I love you Kellen!