Monday, May 23, 2011

My Very First Mother's Day!!!


I woke up that morning so blessed.  I had the most precious baby boy I could
have ever asked for. 
 I received breakfast in bed, mamosas, a dozen red roses and a beautiful card from
Kellen himself.
"You carried me, you care for me, you teach me, and you love me every day. 
I am so happy and thankful to have you as my mother.  Although I can't talk yet,
this is just where I would start when it comes to telling you how much
I love you and all the great things you do for me. 
 I love you more than you know. 
Love your baby, Kellen."
{do I even have to mention how great Jason is and I'm proud to be the mother his child...
{and future children...smiley face}
Motherhood is great, and I couldn't of asked for a better day!



My step son Brayden is staying with us right now and
 was able to be here with me to celebrate my special day...
I really do have 2 great boys I'm very proud of!






1 comment:

Dziadzia said...

Congratulations on your first of many Mother's Days! You are a great mom and keep up the great work. Remember there are no owners manuals just what you as a mom come up with that works!