Wednesday, September 14, 2011

8 Months

Kellen,
You really have learned a lot this past month.
You pull yourself up to stand whenever you have the chance.
I do think you like to stand more than you like to crawl.
We had to recently move your crib to the lowest setting!
Every morning we wake up, I take you to our family pictures on the wall and point out
who everyone is and you laugh.
You love to do the "vroom vroom" with you hands.
You sit up on your own!
Even though we tell you not to, you crawl with lightening speed to the cat food
in the kitchen.
Baby gate is next on our list.
Speaking of cats, Cupid batted at you, even though you were only following
him around because you love him!
And you got your 1st Tooth!
I was letting you chew on my finger one day, I thought I had a paper cut or hang nail you irritated
 but I felt on your bottom gum and to my surprise, I felt that little precious
tooth just starting to poke out!
It was funny because the night before, you were "throwing a fit"
{thats in quotations because you throwing a fit is you doing a few "ugh... ugh's" more than
normal right before ny-night time}

Cute little tooth photo


We are so enjoying watching all the new little things you are learning so fast.
We love you so much!

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

Seriously... his tooth pic is precious! Love him and you guys. You got some cute camping photos.