Monday, September 26, 2011

One Unforgetable Night!!



Jason & I celebrated our 1 Year Wedding Anniversary.
Friday night, we actually popped some bubbly to cheers
our last night of our first year of marraige.
Saturday morning we enjoyed McDonalds and Mamosas
for breakfast.  I went off to get my hair & makeup done while
Jason drove Kellen down to meet his mom & sister in Olympia because
that's who he was staying the night with.
We had dinner reservations for 6pm at the Melting Pot in Tacoma.
It was also my 10 Year High School Reunion
so we made it down to the Old Town Music Society for one unforgetable night!
It was so much fun getting to see people I haven't seen in years, some not since
Grad Night 10 years ago!
Jason & I talked about how we will never be able to have this night over again,
and I wouldn't have changed a thing about it.
When Jason & I got home, we exchanged gifts, enjoyed some champagne
in our wedding flutes, & cut & ate some of our wedding cake.
(It's tradition & good luck to keep the top of your cake & enjoy on your 1st Anniversary) 
Here are some pics of our night.
I'm sorry I didn't get pics at the reunion but I was here, there & everywhere,
 so we finally just put the camera in the car!
Enjoy!











 




To many more to come.....
Cheers!
xo

2 comments:

Hana Kristine said...

congratulations. I am so happy that your guys' night was so amazing. Happy One Year Anniversary. (ps..that's my guiness shirt!)

Dziadzia said...

Congratulations to the both of you! Hard to believe one year has passed, seems like yesterday. Glad to hear you had a blast at the reunion too. Sounds like a fun time. Many more to come!