Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bun in the Oven


Jason and I found out we were expecting our first child unexpectedly. 

That unexpected day turned out to be the
1st half of the best day of my life

I was glowing not only because I was marrying the man
of my dreams,
but because I was carrying our first, very much anticipated, child.


Halloween
Jason & I went as farmers of our own 'lil "punkin" patch.
Yes, that there is my belly!!...
We won Best Couples!!


Belly shot



Jason & I at Zoo Lights

Me decorating tree, hoping this would be Kellen's first Christmas!  Turns out I had to wait until his due date.

Jason and I at church service Christmas Eve

Baby's very first Christmas tree....
 {even though he was still in utero,  it was still a big deal for Mommy & Daddy}

Me at Jon's annual New Year's Eve Cocktail Party. 


Mandy, Jon, Erin & Me.

Me and Jason
day of our Rychlinski Family Christmas
 that took place 1.1.11
4 days before our precious little joy was due.

1 comment:

Dad (ashley) said...

that new year's ball drop in the background sure sets the mood.