Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kellen's Baptism




The Rychlinski, Thompson, Riggs &Yuhasz family made it out for Kellen's big day.
The baptismal gown Kellen is wearing has been worn by EVERY Rychlinski family member. From my dad and his siblings, to their children to ours.  It's been from state to state and I'm thankful it's made it's way to our sons big day.  The shaul is from my mothers side. 
What a special day to share with our family.


Cocia Erin & Uncle Ashley stood up there as Kellen's God Parents

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord. They are for good...to give you a future and hope.  Jeremiah 29:11 (TLB)
Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.
Proverbs 22:6
Mommy & daddy are so proud of you!
xoxo




3 comments:

Hana Kristine said...

what a beautiful baptism...and he did a great job too! Love the big family photo...sad Uncle John and mom are hidden...but other than that, everyone looks very happy! a Very nice family photo.

Dziadzia said...

He is truely a member of God's family. What a perfect day and thanks for including all of us. Jesus sure is proud of all of you.

Hana Kristine said...

how come you are not a follower on my blog? i will need either you or erin to show me how to make it show the names and when they last did their blog instead of their pictures.