Monday, March 14, 2011

Besties

 
Saturday, I went to see my best friend Kacey Turner {whom you guys know 'cause she is the friend that moved to Napavine where I got to meet Jason}. She was in town from Europe.  Her husband is in the Army and she got stationed there for a few years...lucky!
She brought her 2 gorgeous boys with her Brody & Dekker. 
 I have to say, although how little lately, I LOVE the time I get to spend with her.  And hate the looooong time in between visits.  Even though we pick up right where we left off like no time has ever passed! {except this time I was married and had a baby! LOL}  I am hoping that one day she and her husband Randy will be stationed at Ft Lewis and our boys can grow up to be "besties" just like their Mommies. 
 Love you Kacey...
and Happy Birthday (3.16)!!!!

Kellen & "Auntie Kacey"

Kacey & her adorable sons, Brody & Dekker

Kacey, Dekker, Brody, Me & Kellen
{wish we could sit like this more often}

Cute as a button, Brody

Little Brody & Kellen.
He loved to kiss Kellen and tell him "I love you baby"

And the 3 boys. 
I enjoyed a great day with my best friend & her sons.
Can't wait to do it again....soon! 
xoxo

Posted by Picasa

No comments: