Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Good Day... Sunshine"

This past Saturday, Jason, Kellen and I packed up and headed
down to the Browns Point Lighthouse.  We were able to enjoy the
very sunny day we were so fortunate to get after these loooong winter days!
Us "Washingtonians" seem to fall into this "Winter Depression"
and I'm happy whenever we get that first 24hr sign that Summer is just around the corner!
Sitting out by the Sound, in the sun,
I had a relaxing time watching the water roll in and out, the boats come and go,
 people skipping rocks, walking dogs, my husband fishing
and my son laying on the blanket beside me.  It was the first
family outing we actually had outside in the sunshine and I loved it!
I loved spending time with my family.

Kellen Sunbathing....
{look out Baywatch}


The pictures below show just a few beautiful
memories from that day.
Can't wait to do it again soon.
You can see Stadium in the distance.
Beautiful view.

Jason's fishing post.

The only thing Jason caught that day.
{exept my attention, I loooove my fisherman}

This boat was huge by the way!

Mommy & Son

Kellen bundled up on Daddy after the long day.
We stopped by Uncle Ashley & Cocia Erin's house where
we wrapped up a great day.



3 comments:

Dziadzia said...

Glad to see people take time to relax and take in what mother nature gives us. It is good for the soul. Look forward to the day when Kellen can hold his own pole and do a little fishing. I beleive it teaches one patience. Remember our trips to the lake to fish. I really enjoyed that.

tiffany jeanne said...

so glad you got to enjoy the beautiful day on Saturday! I'm just bummed that it only lasted 1 day! I read your mommy meltdown post and totally understood how you felt. I was thinking at Ashton's b-day party you were looking really good! Don't be discouraged. Just enjoy your baby and try not to worry to much about your post-baby body. You'll get it back really soon, I'm sure!

Hugs! love, tiffany

Alissa Allen said...

Hey beautiful lady!!! It is Alissa Shiogi. Nikki told me you had a family blog. Your little man is so adorable. I hope you are enjoying being a mom.

Would love to catch up.
ashiogi@gmail.com

I have a fun little blog too....
www.curtisandalissaallen.blogspot.com