Friday, April 1, 2011

"Knees & Toes, Knees & Toes"

8 hours at the VA hospital
7 cups of coffee while waiting
6 floors Kellen & I roamed while waiting
5 toes I just had to decorate after
4 cuts to the knee
3 prescriptions later
2 very tired parents
1 fixed knee!
Jason had a few tears in his miniscus and a complete tear to his ACL.
ALL FIXED!
It's been a struggle with me back at work, Jason on crutches & back at school, a newborn we
have to tote back and forth to Cocia Erin & Uncle Ashley's house, but
none-the-less, we are making it.  And Jason is feeling better and better as the days
go by. 
Thanks for all the "get well" wishes!!

2 comments:

Courtney Lyn said...

Glad jason is feeling better :) Having had 6 knee surgery I def know what he is going through. Just make sure he listens to the docs & PT's and takes it easy, I never did and look at me now...lol xoxoxo

Erin Leigh said...

You guys still owe me for being your on call RN ;)